What is the Towing Capacity of the Toyota Tundra?
What is the towing capacity of the Toyota Tundra? The 2021 Toyota Tundra is the latest version of Toyota’s most powerful pickup, giving Traverse City drivers up to 10,200 pounds of towing capacity when it’s properly equipped. You can also get great equipment like Toyota Tundra tow mirrors and the useful tools of the Toyota Tundra tow package to enhance your capabilities. Serra Toyota of Traverse City covers all things Toyota Tundra towing capacity below!
Toyota Tundra Towing Capacity & Payload Capacity
What is the towing capacity of the Toyota Tundra on all trim levels? Let’s look at a breakdown of the Toyota Tundra towing capacity you can get with each of the trim package available:
2021 Toyota Tundra Towing Capacity
- Toyota Tundra SR: 10,200 pounds
- Toyota Tundra SR5: 10,100 pounds
- Toyota Tundra Limited: 9,400 pounds
- Toyota Tundra Platinum: 9.400 pounds
Lots of Manistee and Cadillac pickup drivers want to know about payload capacity as well:
2021 Toyota Tundra Payload Capacity
- Toyota Tundra SR: 1,730 pounds
- Toyota Tundra SR5: 1,660 pounds
- Toyota Tundra Limited: 1,660 pounds
- Toyota Tundra Platinum: 1,620 pounds
If you’re still shopping around for trucks, compare these specs to those on the
Toyota Tacoma and figure out what is right for you!
Toyota Tundra Tow Package & Equipment Specs
Glen Arbor truck drivers don’t simply want a powerful truck. They want a stylish one that gives them control when doing tough jobs. That’s where the Toyota Tundra tow package and the Toyota Tundra tow mirrors come into play. With its outboard-mounted shocks, Tripletech™ frame, and an integrated trailer hitch receiver, you’ll have added security while you’re trailering. Here are some of the tools you’ll use to get great Toyota Tundra towing:
- Toyota Tundra Engine: An i-FORCE 5.7L V8 engine that generates 381 hp and 401 lb-ft of torque. It comes with 6-speed automatic transmission and a TOW/HAUL mode to improve towing performance.
- 4-/7-Pin Connector: A 4-/7-pin connector is triggered by a system that automatically holds lower gears for longer and increases throttle response.
- Integrated Trailer Brake Controller/Trailer-Sway Control: This system senses when your trailer is swaying and puts on a controlled and calibrated brake.
- Available Toyota Tundra Tow Mirrors: The available Tundra tow mirrors increase your visibility when you’re on the road, so you can drive more safely.
Find a New Toyota Tundra Tow Package at Serra Toyota of Traverse City
We’re excited to have the new Toyota Tundra at Serra Toyota of Traverse City! Our service and parts departments can hook you up with the Toyota Tundra tow package while making sure your pickup stays in great shape for tough jobs. If you want to see the Tundra for yourself, contact us today! Curious about other Toyota options? Compare the Toyota RAV4 vs. Toyota 4Runner today!
More From Serra Toyota of Traverse City
Does your growing Cadillac family require more seating? Are you in the market for a larger SUV that has the space to store your gear? If so, the Toyota Highlander is a powerful 3-row SUV built to take on tough tasks. While this model offers plenty of grit, the Toyota Highlander interior is spacious, well-appointed,…
The 2023 Tacoma has remained America’s #1-selling midsize pickup for a whopping 17 years running, and Toyota has introduced two brand new packages to celebrate its “work hard, play hard” motto. The 2023 Toyota Tacoma SR5 SX and Chrome Package options offer two new ways to experience the Cadillac roads, delivering serious style upgrades…
Has your Cadillac commute gone stale? If so, it might be time to upgrade to a more efficient model. Once you set your sights on the new 2023 Toyota bz4x, you can look forward to tremendous travel experiences. This all-electric SUV is built to turn heads and make waves. Offering an all-electric range of up…